She always put up with all of my shenanigans growing up, good or bad choices, the things i put her through, she never gave up on me. We can sit here all day, but here’s 11 Favorite Things About My Mom on Mother’s Day. For that, I thank her for not giving up on me. She is amazing woman, we’re more friends now than I think I was growing up. I think most people realize that as a grown up, then they do as kids. For crying out loud she was a SAHM to 5 kids. Technically she is a SAHM to two GROWN KIDS, haha.. But I love her to pieces, if she is reading this. She is most likely already crying.. That’s what she does.. haha but I still love you mom!!
Now here’s some of my favorite things about my mom:
- she is an amazing cook, always making food. The best part about visiting back home, you’re never hungry!
- she is very crafty… or artsy fartsy is what she likes to call it.
- she is always there to listen to your problems, whether they’re big or small.
- when I was up with insomnia, she would sit and watch netflix shows/movies with me, which was awesome.
- she is my farmville addict buddy, though I think we both don’t play as much as we used to.
- she is always there to cheer you up, if its a joke, she will tickle you, doesn’t matter how grown you are, she will do it!
- she gives amazing foot rubs, yes.. I try to get at least one when I visit or she visits us! haha
- I get my amazing “Holland Cleaning Mad Genes” from her.. you know when you’re so mad, you clean like never before!
- we like to laugh a lot at funny things, like what the kids do, what my dad may say or something along those lines.
- I can just call her to talk about anything and talk for like hours! Which reminds me I need to call her after I post this blog!
There’s more, I just cant think of them right now. She is amazing mom, even amazing-er grandma (Nanny) to the kids, they love her to pieces. If the first part didn’t make her cry, she is DEF in tears right now.. lol Now I should call her.. because her Mother’s Day card is going to be late, like everything else I try to send to her on time. LOVE YOU MOM!