Let’s kick this off by saying – I need to share these few confessions with you, these confessions really grinds my gears.
5 Confessions That Grinds My Gears
1. People who fill the cereal bowl with 95% of milk, then don’t even drink it.
Then just leaves it on the counter, are you kidding me!?!?!?
2. People asking if they can have a certain drink in the fridge, you saying no, yet behind your back they drink half of it, like you’re not going to know or something.
It’s bad enough there’s no milk for Jacob to drink, so the one drink I have in there, I was letting him drink that until I can get to the store. Seriously? seriously?
3. People who take a dump and don’t flush, clog it then expect someone else to fix that!
This goes back to the grown man reference, I ain’t cleaning up your shit. no pun intended.
4. People who go to other people’s house stay for more than 2 weeks, don’t chip in with food/drinks or anything, don’t help with anything around the house and expect you to cook for them as well. EVERY MEAL.
Excuse me, last time I checked, you were a grown man, you can make your own food, I ain’t your mom.
5. When people over stay their welcome.
1 month is just too damn long, I’m sorry. I’m not getting paid enough for this.