I spent the last two weeks on Pinterest trying to find a beer recipe. I kept seeing of beer bread, cheese dips, pretzels and beer brownies. So I was like, “I got a 6 pack of Dos Equis, let me just make as much stuff as I can.” So it ended up looking like this when I was all done. But check out this sweet recipe for chocolate chip fudge beer brownies. Throw on your sweatpants and get ready for the food coma that’s coming your way!
I’m a dessert box kind of person, because there’s a better chance I can’t mess it up if there’s instructions on a box. Who knew you could throw beer into brownies. I am all about throwing alcohol into food and not being judge for it.
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 box (18.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup beer
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (I used mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Look on the back of the box for whatever size you choose to do, I did a 13×9 dish.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and beer. Mix well.
- With a spatula fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 325 °F oven for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately sift confectioner’s sugar on top of brownies (optional).
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
Did I make you hungry yet? Check out the Garlic Cheese Beer Bread & Soft Beer Pretzels and Beer Cheese Dip if you haven’t yet. Do you really need an excuse to go out and buy some beer and make some tasty treats? Of course not. But let me remind you, Drink Responsibly & Enjoy Heineken USA brands responsibly.
Save This Chocolate Chip Fudge Beer Brownies & PIN on Pinterest!