I know when you read peppermint mocha and tacos – you will give me a strange face. But trust me when I tell you, these Peppermint Mocha S’mores Tacos will be a hit at any Game Day Party.
This is a fun yummy snack for all to enjoy – you can remove the mocha part for kids. Colder weather means it’s s’mores season. I wanted to take it to the next level. Can we talk about how fun it was trying to get the chocolate on the rim, I don’t know how people make that look so easy. I was also able to take out some stress while smashing the candy canes.
Peppermint Mocha S’mores Tacos
- 1 box of Old El Paso Taco Boats
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 6 chocolate mini bars
- 1 shot of espresso
- 3 candy canes
- 1 cup of chocolate melts
- 4 graham crackers
- Mix shot of espresso with melted chocolate (or chocolate spread).
- Add candy canes into a bag and smash into little pieces.
- Dip each rim of the taco boats with chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- Fill each taco boat with broken graham crackers, marshmallows, broken mini chocolate bars.
- Put in microwave for 10-15 seconds. It’s best to balance them next to something, so they don’t fall over. Or you can put them in the oven to get the “toasted effect” for 5 minutes.
This is just as good without the coffee, you can add more chocolate mint candies to it for more flavor, it’s all up to you on how much flavor you want.
Enjoy Game Day with these tasty treats, win or lose – your tummies will be happy. Not a fan of sweets, you’re in luck, check out these other #OEPGameDay recipes on Pinterest for more inspiration!