As a port terminal in the worldwide portfolio of DP World, our main activity is the loading and offloading of merchandise from ships that visit us, and serving as a bridge of connection for The Americas and The Caribbean.
We work effectively and continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with the objective of putting Caucedo in position number 13 and the port ranking of Latin America and The Caribbean, and as number 1 in the Dominican Republic.
In the DP World terminal, we offer a wide variety of port services targeted at importers and exporters of the Dominican Republic, including the following:
- Safe storage of loaded containers
- Assistance in customs verification with trained personnel and/or forklifts
- Unloading of merchandise from the container onto mobile cargo platforms
- Re-stowage of containerized merchandise
- Electricity service and monitoring of refrigerated cargo
- Handling of oversize cargo
- Offloading of vehicles
- Storage of imported vehicles monitored by a totally closed camera system. The park is managed and controlled by Caucedo Multimodal Free Zone
- Loading of merchandise into containers
- Ground transportation
- Rental of space in the Caucedo logistics park
For your comfort, you can request all of our services within the reach of a clinic by registering on our webaccess platform, in addition to viewing the status of your merchandise, getting quotations, making appointments for dispatch or pickup, and declaring the weight of your exports.
If you still have not registered, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .